[reportlab-users] Subversion

Chris Withers reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 08:22:58 +0100

(cross-posted to zope-dev too, seems relevent there ;-)

Marius Gedminas wrote:

> BTW the Zope subversion conversion hit a snag due to line ending style
> on Windows.  Apparently cvs2svn does not add the required svn:eol-style
> properties for text files,

cvs2svn is a python script, surely you guys can hack a little? ;-)

> and they have Unix line endings even when
> checked out on Windows systems.  Also, it is unclear if newly added text
> files on Windows will be properly converted to Unix line endings in the
> repository.

There's a svn property you can set on a higher level folder in the repository
that can control a mapping for file extensions to this property, IIRC. I am hazy
on it but I know it's possible.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk