[reportlab-users] Considering other Source Control options

Chris Withers reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 08:10:22 +0100

Hi,

Andy Robinson wrote:

> I would prefer (a), since this is the Python tradition. I am
> happy to grant wider CVS access.  Now who has some time to help?

If you guys are considering other version control systems, adding multiple
potentially semi-trusted users who may only have access only to parts of the
repository should be part of that selection proccess, and any move should be
made before allowing people in.

Also, consideration of the legal rammifications of allowing other people to
check in code (ownership, liability, etc) would need to be taken...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk