[reportlab-users] A Bug in TextObject.moveCursor?

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:06:34 -0000

> Okay, here are the bugfixes / patch for the TextObject class as a diff.

Ian, thanks for the detailed investigation.

I suspect that our Paragraph class doesn't trip over this bug which
is why we've never noticed before; almost all the commercial work
we do uses paragraphs and layouts rather than a text object. And I
suspect a lot of other people just use drawString everywhere.

I am hereby asking Robin Becker to try this tomorrow and see if it
impacts any of our customer apps; if not we can check this in.

thanks,

Andy Robinson