[reportlab-users] Report Barcodes and Zope

John Pywtorak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
15 Mar 2004 09:59:47 -0800

If I had a sample script I would pass it along, but I don't; However the
reportlab documentation, users guide, references, etc are really good
and easy to understand.  It did not take me long to have something up
and running and I know the docs cover barcodes, page sizes, etc.  The
Zope side I would be the only thing, but that is most likely reduced to
the MIME type for the response application/pdf I suspect.

Maybe someone will have a reference for an example, or more imput.  Good
Luck :-)

John Pywtorak
Cal Poly