[reportlab-users] troubles with an image

Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:59:47 +0000

In message <BAY15-F42EaI5LQQWZx0000ae7e@hotmail.com>, Ángela Villota
Gómez <angievig@hotmail.com> writes

OK I tested this with python 2.2 and no PIL image library and that's
where I get the error. You need to get hold of the Python Imaging
library for your platform and install it. It looks like you are running
Linux so I won't be able to help you straight off.

I should fix that error message though so it is more revealing.