[reportlab-users] links to other pdfs ...

Jesse David Andrews reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:05:18 -0400

Hello,

I am  just starting to get to know reportlab, and it has been very good so =
far.  I am just having an issue creating "links" that either switch the c=
urrent document or open another document in another adobe window.  Maybe =
I am not reading the manual correctly, but it appears that this functiona=
lity isn't there yet.  I don't really know PDF specs, but have programmed=
 python and postscript before, so I might be able to impliment it if it c=
urrently doesn't exist (although hints about how to do it would be greatl=
y appreciated)

Thanks,
Jesse