[reportlab-users] Zope + Reportlab + Pdf Files

Kevin Camilleri reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:01:21 +0200

Hi,

I have successfully installed Reportlab with Zope, and managed to make the
rlzope external method work. I would like to convert an html page generated
by zope into a pdf file which the user could download. (I already use
html2pdf for this scope - but there are security limitations).

Can an html page be converted to pdf as a whole ? (e.g. like when using
html2pdf) Or does it have to constructed piece by piece ?

If the pdf file must be built up, how do I get data from a ZSQL query or a
dtml page into the external method ?

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin