[reportlab-users] can i genrate pdf with html content

knmurthy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:16:48 +0530

--------------040108010302060202020708

Hello,
I am already using reportlab product for many other reasons.
I used to generate pdfs using paragraph styles.
Now i am looking option to write direct html content using one of the
reportlabs methods.
I think XPreformatted object work out for me.
any other objects help me a lot.

Jerome:
   I used htmldoc for production environment, but i observed htmldoc is
high CPU usage sometimes it's goes to 99%. so i started using reportlab.
   any suggestions on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Murthy

Jerome Alet wrote:

>On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 01:56:11PM +0300, Bogdan M. Maryniuck wrote:
>

>>On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 12:47:25PM +0200, Dirk Holtwick wrote:
>>

>>>http://pisa.by.spirito.de/
>>>
>>>Try the online demo, paste your code and you get something like this:
>>>

>>BTW, this could be a good idea for Spirito AG to maintain web-service
>>like this for some fee, e.g. xx eurocents per page.
>>

>there is a problem with micropayments...
>
>Did you give a look at :
>
>http://easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php
>
>bye
>
>Jerome

--------------040108010302060202020708

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hello,<br>
I am already using reportlab product for many other reasons.<br>
I used to generate pdfs using paragraph styles.<br>
Now i am looking option to write direct html content using one of the
reportlabs methods.<br>
I think XPreformatted object work out for me.<br>
any other objects help me a lot.<br>
Jerome:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; I used htmldoc for production environment, but i observed htmldoc is
high CPU usage sometimes it's goes to 99%. so i started using reportlab.<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; any suggestions on this will be appreciated.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Murthy<br>
Jerome Alet wrote:<br>
 cite="mid20040729114836.GA16674@mail.librelogiciel.com">
Try the online demo, paste your code and you get something like this:
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">BTW, this could be a good idea for Spirito AG to maintain web-service
like this for some fee, e.g. xx eurocents per page.

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
there is a problem with micropayments...

Did you give a look at :

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php">http://easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php</a>

bye

Jerome