[reportlab-users] RE: reportlab-users digest, Vol 2 #160 - 1 msg

John Pywtorak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:21:27 -0700

On Monday 19 July 2004 01:42 pm, Jody Burgess wrote:
> Hi;
> 	I have another question about reportLabs processing. I need to be able to
> encode certain pages to print from specific print trays. For example: A
> section heading page would be encoded to print from papertray 1 and the
> detailed pages from papertray 2. Can I do this with ReportLabs? If so, how?
> If not, how do I accomplish this? P.S. (example code is very much
> appreciated and more useful than a statement like "use Win32all API"
*snip*

Is that on the PDF spec?  Can Adobe Acrobat do it?  I don't think so, seems
like that is something external to the pdf specification.  Maybe I am wrong,
have been before.  Seems like a job for something like distiller, or a unix
equivalent that could control the stream to CUPS, or lpd, etc.

--
Windows
Start Here