[reportlab-users] Hello and question:XPreformated in Table

Aitzol Naberan Burgaņa reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:03:52 +0200

Hi all,
I'm new with reportlab. I have one problem with tables and XPreformatted
flowables. I'm trying to inser one XPreformatted object in a table cell,
but it appears in a line (out of cell limits)
If I do the same using Paragraph the text is fine into the cell, but
doesn't do anything with the <br> tag.
Any help will be apreciated

This is my code (only the table creation, if you need more I will post it)

#I'm doing a two columns table
for i in range(len(list)):

data.append([XPreformatted(list[i],estiloa),XPreformatted(list[i],estiloa)])
table=LongTable(data,colWidths=[doc.width/2.0,doc.width/2.0])
story.append(table)

And then I build the document with the story

--
Aitzol Naberan Burgaņa
CodeSyntax