[reportlab-users] RE: Another Newbie question. Adding a directory(table of contents) and bookmarks

Jody Burgess reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 15:27:10 -0600

I've been trying to use the following statements to created a directory and
bookmarks.
This code is inside of a for loop and would occur each time a new windows
path is traversed.

my_canvas.bookmarkPage(basepath,fitType=Fit,None,None,None,None,None)
my_canvas.addOutlineEntry(text,text, 0,0)

# text contains "Section:" + basepath
# basepath is a unique string such as 'C:/temp/mytest_directory'

I think I have these statements as outlined in the documentation (User
Guide) but I keep getting syntax errors.

Can someone please help me out on this one?

Jody Burgess ISP
Systems Analyst
Seward Consulting Ltd.
780.702.5103