[reportlab-users] PyRXP

Dennis Allison reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:13:03 -0700 (PDT)

PyRXP is super, absolutely the best.  I've been using it for a couple of
years with great success.

We are now re-engineering our system a bit and rethinking how things are
organized.  I vaguely remember a comment a while back that PyRXP is not
thread-safe.  We've been using it in a multi-threaded Python environment
(Zope) without a problem, but the concurrency is fairly low and have never
seen any problem.  We are scaling up and so thread-safety will become more
of an issue as loads increase.  Has any thought/effort gone into making a
thread-safe version?