[reportlab-users] Need to append two pdf's together &/or append pages to the end of an existing PDF file.

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 20:21:57 +0200

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 08:18:28PM +0300, Bogdan M. Maryniuck wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 05:29:47PM +0200, Jerome Alet wrote:
> > You have to use RL's commercial tool named PageCatcher in order
> > to do this.
>
> ...but only, if you don't know how to write it by your own.

you said it !

from reading the PDF language documentation, this shouldn't be
too difficult to do for simple page management.

and I've even got some interesting project in standby mode
which would allow things like that with an "interesting"
approach, but I won't tell more today. When it will be ready
I'll try to contribute it to RL.

bye

Jerome Alet