[reportlab-users] ReportLab is hiring!

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:25:36 -0000

We are looking for two positions with immediate effect:

(1) Trainee I.T. consultants working in our solutions team
Full time position based in our London office for recent
graduates.

(2) Technical Writer / Marketeer / Evangelist
A dual role (a) maintaining documentation - you know we need
that :-); and (b) writing articles, press releases, case studies
and web content to  promote the company.
Either a junior full time position in our London office,
or a remote part-time role for an experienced writer.

Full details are at http://www.reportlab.com/careers.html
Apply to the email address there, not me personally please.

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect
ReportLab Europe Ltd.