[reportlab-users] renderPM in 1.1.9

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:30:11 +0000

In article <20040129091052.82034.qmail@web15213.mail.bjs.yahoo.com>,
=?gb2312?q?=FFffffca=FFffffbf=FFffffb7=FFffffbc=20=FFffffcd=FFfffff5?=
<wangshifang_2008@yahoo.com.cn> writes

Can you try the following

python -c "import _renderPM;print _renderPM._version,_renderPM.__file__"

If it doesn't report 0.98 then you should get the latest version from

http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/win32-dlls/2.3/_renderPM.pyd

The latest file size is around 421kilo bytes. Replace _renderPM.pyd with
the latest version. If you want to build _renderPM.pyd yourself you need
to get a recent copy of freetype2 as well and build that, then alter
renderPM's setup.py to point to the freetype2 location.