[reportlab-users] using unicode/utf8 etc encoding text

Andreas Jung reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:04:13 +0100

I resolved the problem meanwhile by using the rina.ttf. However this font
really
looks like crap. Any recommendations for a utf8 capabable font available
that has a reasonable look and is also available in bold?

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 15. Januar 2004 11:26 Uhr +0100 Andreas Jung