[reportlab-users] reportlab and modpython

David Fraser reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:43:51 +0200

We have had this problem before and solved it but I can't remember the
solution.
However you may want to search the archives and try things like checking
the extension of the request is .pdf and appending a .pdf if there is a
query string:
http://localhost/path/to/file.pdf?arg1=val1&arg2=val2&dummyarg=.pdf
Then also make sure that the PDF file is returned as the correct content
type

David