[reportlab-users] reportlab and modpython

Hector Sanchez SanMartin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:57:16 +0100

    Hello all,

    First of all, I would like to thank you for your quick reply. I have
to apologise not to have replied before but I wasn't subscirbed to the
list and as you didn't reply to me directly I didn't realise your
replies till now.

    About webware, thanks a lot for the info; I already know it and it
seems to be quite a good app server but our trouble is that all our
developement is already done under mod_python and for the moment we are
not planning to change it.

    About mod_python, it is an Apache module which keeps the python
interpreter loaded into Apache so the performance is great. More info
and downloads about it can be found at <http://www.modpython.org/>. We
are trying now to write a simple case where reportlab and mod_python are
colliding (at the moment the examples we have are quite coupled with our
developement) so it's easier for you to understand where the problem
comes from. I'll post it as soon as possible.

    Thanks again