[reportlab-users] reportlab and modpython

Hector Sanchez SanMartin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:04:42 +0100

    Hello,

    One of the projects I'm working on is running using
Apache+mod_python+Python2.3 and we would like to use reportlab in order
to generate the PDFversion of some items. I have found in your archives
a reference
(<http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2002-December/000971.html>)
advising not to use mod_python with reportLab as it could cause some
troubles, however this refence is quite old (~2002) and I was wondering
if what this email explains is still valid and we could run into troubles.

    We have done some tests and we are now having strange behaviour of
reportlab/mod_python. The same code runs fine from command line so I
suspect mod_python and reportlab are colliding in someway. Do you have
any idea?

    Any help would be very welcome.

    Thanks in advance and best regards

--
Hector Sanchez

CERN Document Server ** <http://cds.cern.ch/> ** <cds.support@cern.ch>
InDiCo Project       ** <http://cern.ch/indico>
Room: Bldg 510-R-007 ** Voice: +41-22-7673829 ** Fax: +41-22-7678142