[reportlab-users] is there a way to wrap text around images?

Ryan Grow reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:18:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Is there a standard way to format a text/image layout
so that the text will 'wrap around' the image? Either
with the image on the left side or the image on the
right side. Right now I use a table with two cells,
one for the text and one for the image. If the text is
relatively long, or the image is relatively wide, the
text remains in a narrow column that extends far below
the bottom of the image leaving a big empty space
beneath the image.

What I would prefer, is that once the text reaches the
bottom of the image, it then becomes wide enough to
take over the full width of the page beneath the
image.

Thanks,

Ryan