[reportlab-users] changing header and footer on every page in a PDF document

Satchidanand Haridas sharidas at zeomega.com
Wed Dec 1 07:46:13 EST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am relatively new to Reportlab. I would highly
appreciate it if you can provide some more information about the
approach you described .

As I understand, the beforeDrawPage method is called indirectly through
the build() method whenever a flowable spills into a new page or if we
explicity call a PageBreak() method. Is this correct?

Thanks.

Satchit