[reportlab-users] Printer Control Codes

John Pywtorak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:50:31 -0700

On Sunday 22 August 2004 08:15 pm, CLIFFORD ILKAY wrote:
> Is it possible to embed printer control codes using ReportLab?

If there is a will, there is a way, so, that leads me to think it is possible;
However, it seems like you could utilize a tool chain for the same.  Because,
I don't know how in pdf to approach this I myself would look to script the
process using various command line tools.  Also it seems like collate and
staple are settings you could make default for that printer definition.  Here
we use this method to handle, dublex, etc.  So, people here if they want
duplex letterhead they just print to that printer and don't have to know how
to comfigure it themeselfs.

Johnny P

--
Windows