[reportlab-users] [Patch] lib/_rl_accel.c

Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:06:57 +0100

Yves Bastide wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:35:41AM +0100, Robin Becker wrote:
>
>>Yves Bastide wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>A small bug in lib/_rl_accel.c bit me the other day when registering a
>>>font (missing argument when calling _SWRecover). Patch attached.
>>>
>>>BTW, the svn server seems unavailable:
>>>
>>>svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/public/!svn/vcc/default'
>>>svn: REPORT of '/svn/public/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
>>>(http://www.reportlab.co.uk)
>>>

>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>yves
>>
>>can you say what the actual URL you used was? I use the server from outside as
>>well and it seems to work for me.
>

> Sure:
>
> zeb@delicatessen:/tmp$ svn --version
> svn, version 1.0.6 (r10360)
>    compiled Aug  4 2004, 22:30:50
>
> Copyright (C) 2000-2004 CollabNet.
> Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
> This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://www.Collab.Net/).
>
> The following repository access (RA) modules are available:
>
> * ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
>   - handles 'http' schema
>   - handles 'https' schema
> * ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
>   - handles 'file' schema
> * ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
>   - handles 'svn' schema
>
> zeb@delicatessen:/tmp$ svn co http://www.reportlab.co.uk/svn/public/reportlab/trunk/reportlab
> svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/public/!svn/vcc/default'
> svn: REPORT of '/svn/public/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request (http://www.reportlab.co.uk)
> zeb@delicatessen:/tmp$
>

>>--
>>Robin Becker
>

> yves

On our outside the firewall system in the States I see this

$svn --version
svn, version 1.0.4 (r9844)
    compiled May 27 2004, 15:51:22

Copyright (C) 2000-2004 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.tigris.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (http://www.Collab.Net/).

The following repository access (RA) modules are available:

* ra_dav : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV (DeltaV) protocol.
   - handles 'http' schema
   - handles 'https' schema
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
   - handles 'file' schema
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
   - handles 'svn' schema

and when I used
~/tmp:
$svn co http://www.reportlab.co.uk/svn/public/reportlab/trunk/reportlab
A  reportlab/changes
A  reportlab/MANIFEST.in
Checked out revision 2420.
~/tmp:

I have to admit that the version we use there is non-standard in that I could
not use the standard install mechanism (we have no root access) and I have
problems using the https protocol, but we don't have to check in from that
system so it's actually more like the anonymous access case.

Do you have any folder called reportlab where you're checking out? If so remove
it and try again perhaps?

Any other users seeing problems with SVN access?