[reportlab-users] Problems installing and testing reportlab on win2k

John Pywtorak reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:52:32 -0700

Try putting reportlab in your site-packages of your python install.  Although
I am on LInux I think it would be something like:

C:\Python22\site-packages  <= put it here