[reportlab-users] Re: pdf's corrupted when emailed, possible solution included

Matej Pivoluska reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:02:17 +0200

I encountered similar problem (one year ago) with pdf file corruption. When=
 I=20
used Reportlab with WxPython, the end of file was incomplete (seems like so=
me=20
buffer wasn't writen complete to file.) The file was smaller abot 4-8=20
bytes(?) than generated the same way, when WxPython wasn't used.

mP

D=F2a Piatok 23 Apr=EDl 2004 08:06 Remy C. Cool nap=EDsal(a):