[reportlab-users] pdf's corrupted when emailed, possible solution included

Jeff Johnson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:44:08 -0400

Hi Robin,

It looks like you're right.  My editor was showing those high order
characters as spaces and I didn't notice.  I should have a test account
on a windows box later today so I can see why Outlook is still using
quoted-printable on these files.  Sorry for the confusion.  I'll report
what I find :)

Regards,
Jeff