[reportlab-users] Problem with Tables flowing

pieter claassen reportlab-users@reportlab.com
18 Sep 2003 10:30:24 +0100

Thanks for all the quick replies.

Is the fix only in CVS? I am using the debian release 1.18.

Does anybody know of a workaround for this as I cannot easily moved to
non-debian code for support reasons?

Thanks,
Pieter

--