[reportlab-users] won't print in landscape

Lee Harr reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:22:17 +0000

>Not sure I have a reportlab problem, but hopefully someone here
>can point me in the right direction.  I am using reportlab from
>python to generate a pdf file in landscape mode. It was working
>perfectly for a long time. Just printing would result in the page
>coming out in landscape orientation.
>
>Now I can't get it to print in landscape mode at all.

Looks like it was a pdf2ps problem after all.

I know at some point I was having problems printing pdf files
directly, so I started using pdf2ps and printing out the resulting
ps file. Anyhow, I tried just printing out the pdf file directly and
now that works perfectly.

Thanks for listening  :o)