[reportlab-users] won't print in landscape

Lee Harr reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:16:50 +0000

Hi;

Not sure I have a reportlab problem, but hopefully someone here
can point me in the right direction.  I am using reportlab from
python to generate a pdf file in landscape mode. It was working
perfectly for a long time. Just printing would result in the page
coming out in landscape orientation.

Now I can't get it to print in landscape mode at all.  The file looks
just fine in other tools (xpdf, gv, kghostview, etc) but printing
from those or from the commandline always comes out as portrait.

Can I post code here? or the actual pdf that is causing problems?
Any hints?

Thank you for your time.