[reportlab-users] how to make 2-page graphics?

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:26:18 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have a showPage() object.  I have a Drawing object that I print to
PDF like so:

renderPDF.drawToFile(drawing, 'out.pdf')

If I have drawing1, drawing2, etc, how would I add all those to one file?