[reportlab-users] Style sheet for paragraphs

Proboscis Admin reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:23:06 +0100

--Apple-Mail-6--826359466

I have the following code were it places my text in the frame but I
have no idea how to make it justify and change the font.any advice?code?
I tried making my own style sheet but im getting too many errors.

Thank you

story = []
c.translate(13.5*mm,159*mm)
c.rotate(180)
f = Frame(-85*mm, -100*mm, 85*mm,100*mm, showBoundary=0)
styles = getSampleStyleSheet()
styleN = styles['Normal']
story.append(Paragraph(escape(blah fjgdlfjg& ...dgngjn fbfnbjf fnfjbn
mfnbm  ,dgnf gm,nmgbnf b),styleN))
--Apple-Mail-6--826359466

I have the following code were it places my text in the frame but I
have no idea how to make it justify and change the font.any
advice?code?

I tried making my own style sheet but im getting too many errors.

Thank you

c.translate(13.5*mm,159*mm)

c.rotate(180)

f = Frame(-85*mm, -100*mm, 85*mm,100*mm, showBoundary=0)

styles = getSampleStyleSheet()

styleN = styles['Normal']

story.append(Paragraph(escape(blah fjgdlfjg& ...dgngjn fbfnbjf fnfjbn
mfnbm  ,dgnf gm,nmgbnf b),styleN))</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-6--826359466--