[reportlab-users] How to add a title to a chart?

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:55:23 -0400 (EDT)

Great -

I think use the textAnchor = 'middle' for now, but I will be later fitting
multiple charts on a page.  I can't find a 'hello world' example for
platypus.  The one mentioned in the user guide was not part of the .zip
file I downloaded.  Anway, is there a simple one out there somebody can
post?

Thanks for the help.