[reportlab-users] How to get a list of available fonts?

reportlab-users@reportlab.com reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:40:30 -0400 (EDT)

In my case, reportlab/Fonts just had three text files: a readme and two
licenses.  Boohoo.  I use Windows 2k; are there some other fonts elsewhere
that I should copy to reportlab/Fonts, or point to in rl_config?

I think the default PDF fonts are probably good for now though.

Muchas gracias.