[reportlab-users] Best platform (w2k, unix, linux, etc) for reportlab

Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:13:24 +0100

In article <53773.199.169.240.132.1062768978.squirrel@svr1.turboweb.net>
, reportlab@sarcastic-horse.com writes
>Hi-
>
>I'm studying reportlab for use at work.  We have unix and linux servers
>here and a bunch of windows 2000 desktops.  What seems to be the best
>platform for reportlab.  Is it completely agnostic?
.

it's intended to be agnostic, but we seem to have more development in
win32. The extensions seem to compile on solaris, freebsd etc so you
should be ok with most any choice. I have some problems with Mac OS9,
but OS X seems pretty normal in unix mode.