[reportlab-users] FYI: outdated PythonPoint page

H. Turgut Uyar reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 01 Sep 2003 13:52:35 +0300

> We actually have a completely new web site in review at the moment;
> I'll check what there is on Pythonpoint today.

I've been working on a PythonPoint Wiki for several days. You can see it
on http://www.ce.itu.edu.tr/Members/uyar/ppoint/FrontPage
There are a few more things that I'd like to update (like sample
presentations and XMLmind screenshots).

The XMLmind XML editor has released a 2.4 version and it has some quite
nice improvements. I've been trying to make use of these features for
PythonPoint. I hope to update the information on the Wiki in a few days.

-- Turgut Uyar