[reportlab-users] FYI: outdated PythonPoint page

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 08:37:49 +0200

Dennis Allison:

> There are some examples and a manual of sorts that come with the
> package.
> Download and install the toolkit.  I used it for a presentation a while
> back and found it fairly easy to use.  I found there was a lot of busy
> work and so wrote a pre-processor which generated the necessary XML
> from
> a highly simplified markup language.   I then hand-edited the XML for
> layout details.  The simple mark included the ability to include XML
> so there needed to be only one version of the presentation.

Thanks, but I've already used PythonPoint myself extensively. I was
only looking for an appropriate link to use on one of my pages:

   http://python.net/~gherman/Presentations.html

In the absence of something else I'll probably just have to write it
up myself and add a page on my site. No big deal...

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American