[reportlab-users] Arabic Language Support

Marc Stober reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:59:17 -0500

Hi Sam,

I remember someone on this list made an experimental right-to-left version
of ReportLab for writing Hebrew. This was about a year ago. Maybe someone
else on this has a copy of this or remembers where you can download this?

- Marc
mstober@dalbar.com