[reportlab-users] setup.py version info

sarah el-lawindy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:02:08 -0800 (PST)

--0-2007657288-1067202128=:83574

hi there,
  i am a new memeber in this group as well as python in general. during my work i found out about reportlab, and how fasinating this package is, anyway, i was asking whether anyone tried to make reportlab work with arabic language or not. if anyone tried it before i hope he/she replies back.
  thanks in advance ...

sam ellawindy