[reportlab-users] Reportlab News

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:36:55 +0200

<andy@reportlab.com>:

> No, we are too SMALL to stay in business if we spend
> extra man months on things like this.  Of course
> google maintains links to things which have moved.
> Just like the DNS system, Google will catch up
> in a few weeks.

Google will no longer find these links only after and if they are
changed by their respective maintainers.

> The issue is closed.  Please accept this and find
> something else to nag us about.

I do accept that, but I have mentioned one disappeared page and
I'm not sure I can see the point in waiting another six months for
some community effort to come or not to come in order to bring it
back - unless you outsource parts of the RL website to Google's
cache, of course.

Regards,

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"If something is repeated over and over as obvious, the chances are