[reportlab-users] Bug tracking

Dinu Gherman reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:29:24 +0200

Rasjid Wilcox:

> That being said, I *would* really like to have a public bug-tracking
> system
> for ReportLab (although this is just because I think every open-source
> project should have one).  ReportLab could use SF for that. (Python
> uses SF
> for managing bugs, patches, feature request and CVS - and nothing else
> as far
> as I can tell).

The SF bugtrackers were there for a long time, but were never
seriously used. Partly, this is because SF connectivity was
said to be poor, partly, because it wasn't "good enough" for
RL. Andy will surely expand on this and his own, internal bug
tracking system, which is being developped for years and years.

Dinu

--
Dinu C. Gherman
"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have these three