[reportlab-users] Widget Libraries, anywhere??

Andy Robinson reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 08:04:02 +0100

> What do others think of this?

This was one of the reasons why we split the sites,
to make space for this stuff without impacting the
corporate message.  I agree totally the community
should help build it too, on past evidence we
won't manage on our own :-)

What kind of collaboration tools would work best?
We could very easily stick up a Wiki. Or, we
could make something more structured whereby
people contributed "documents" - at minimum a page
of content, but possibly downloads and examples - which
went through some very basic checks before being loaded up
(to prevent bad people sticking nasty programs up).

Thanks,

Andy Robnson