[reportlab-team] [reportlab-users] Weird error

Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:43:58 +0100

In article <1065134453.3331.10.camel@server.kniep.nl>, Dick Kniep
<dick@kniep.nl> writes
>Hi there,
>
>I am planning to use reportlab in a standard database solution. I have
>written some code that produces a nice report if it is less than one
>page. However if I have more than one page it gets in a loop, or if I
>uncomment some "raise condition" in reportlab itself, I get an error.
>However, I do not know how to solve this.
>
>GenReportLab.py is my code (including testdata which makes it crash).

I just tried the test script in current reportlab and it works fine even
when I uncomment the lines near the bottom. It may be the table of doom
problem reported by someone else earlier this year.