[reportlab-users] pythonpoint with stringIO

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:51:20 +0200

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 06:32:40PM +0000, vicky lupien wrote:
> I want to use pythonpoint from an other python script without having an xml
> file in entry (just with a stringIO).  I use prettyprint for making my
> stringIO.

IIRC I've sent a patch to do this about a year or two ago.

Search the mailing list archives, but the code may have changed a
lot...

bye,

Jerome Alet

--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to