[reportlab-users] frames vs. tables

Dick Kniep reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:40:13 +0100

Hi Chris,

On Friday 28 November 2003 17:27, Chris K. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I=92m writing an external Zope method based on the rlzope.py example.
> In contrast to the example I want to create three independent columns that
> I fill with flowables. Independent means that I need to be able to add a
> paragraph to a random column.

I haven't tried this, but it seems to me that you have to set the frame=20
explicitely with the method:

handle_currentFrame(self, fx)

where fx is the identification of the frame. In the user-guide this is not=
=20
described, but in the referenceguide (and the source) you can find this=20
method of BaseDocTemplate there.

If it works, please let me know, because I am using this construction also,=
=20
but haven't been able to test it yet.

Regards,
D.Kniep