[reportlab-users] any help plz ....

sarah el-lawindy reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:41:09 -0800 (PST)

--0-890125540-1068068469=:94914

dear Jerome Alet
  hi , i know  u got very bored from my very very primitaive questions, but i really need any help.
  ok, do u know  anything about unicode thing? i tried to write a unicode string, but the compiler gave me a error, "not a valid UTF-8 string" an then i tried another one (i got it from the mailing list archive), but gave another error " something (i can't remeber) then ordinal 128" . so do u know the solution for this ?
  i hope that u reply back ...
sam ellawindy