[reportlab-users] Printing PDF's

Felix McAllister reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 12:55:29 +0000

I don't know if this is of any help, but we've had similar problems printing
using Ghostscript. However, we resolved most of these by making sure that
Ghostscript is printing to a postscript printer and not a PCL printer.
(We're using HP LJ 4100). i.e. using the PostScript printer driver for the
HP4100 worked.

Felix.