[reportlab-users] it worked :)

Jerome Alet reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:30:16 +0100

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 03:24:17PM -0800, sarah el-lawindy wrote:

> dear Jerome Alet
> i am really thankful for ur help, actually, u r the only one who replied back.

You're welcome.

> i am asking whether u got the classes of pdfbase subpackage or
> not?

I don't understand what you want to know. Please could you
explain ?

> another  question, have u any knowlege of using eastern fonts
> and how to make reportlab deal with it?

Sorry but I don't know. I only use "western" fonts.

bye

Jerome "I should be in my bed" Alet

--
"A non-free program is a predatory social system that keeps people
in a state of domination and division, and uses the spoils to