[reportlab-users] RE: reportlab-users digest, Vol 1 #329 - 11 msgs

Marc Stober reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Thu, 29 May 2003 10:45:57 -0400

Hi Michael,

I would do this by layering two linecharts, one having a constant value (the
desired value) and one having the variable data. You can selectively show or
hide the gridlines and labels on the two charts to make it look how you
want, and add both to the same Drawing object, in the same document, at the
same position.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, Marc