[reportlab-users] Relative indents, nested lists and reST

Sidnei da Silva reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:56:40 -0300

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 02:41:55PM +0100, Andy Robinson wrote:
| Sidnei,
|
| I got overworked this month and did not get around
| to looking at your patch - I am very sorry about this.
| I have passed it onto a colleague and we'll try to
| deal with it in the next week.  How are things progressing
| on the PDF writer?

No problem. I was overworked as well. I just put the diff in docutils
cvs, under sandbox/dreamcatcher. I had no time to work on it in the
last 15 days.

| We have also had contact from our local university, who
| have many Masters' students looking to do 3 months
| of full time work on some summer project.  It occurred
| to me that maybe such a resource could be useful
| on this stuff.  Can you think of any ways in which
| someone with god programming experience but fairly new
| to Python, could make a positive contribution?

Of course! Its always nice to have some fresh minds helping out.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

I am a computer. I am dumber than any human and smarter than any administrator.