[reportlab-users] reST and PDF using Reportlab

Sidnei da Silva reportlab-users@reportlab.com
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:48:10 -0300

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 03:39:24PM +0200, Dinu Gherman wrote:
| How's that going on? I ask because I might want to have something
| like an reST to PDF converter myself... ;-)

I couldnt work on it for the last two weeks, but it was on a
reasonably good shape before that. I made some modifications on the
new paragraph implementation, mostly cleanup, and built a
patch. Everything can be found on docutils cvs repository, under
sandbox/dreamcatcher. The patch was taken against current CVS of reportlab.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Machine Always Crashes, If Not, The Operating System Hangs (MACINTOSH)
	-- Topic on #Linux